Has sickness hit your house? Contamination from a single doorknob can lead to the spread of viruses throughout a home in no time. Make sure to keep your home clean to ward off those viruses that spread quickly. Make sure these areas of your house are clean to keep those winter sicknesses away.
- HAND TOWELS: Change all the hand towels in the house. Continue to change hand towels daily
- CLEAN BATHROOMS: If you only have a couple minutes, wipe down the sink handles and toilets.
- COMMON AREAS: Use a sanitizing wipe or rubbing alcohol pad to wipe down switches and switch plates, door handles, and the refrigerator handle.
- ELECTRONICS: Use a cotton ball or cosmetic cotton pad with rubbing alcohol and wipe any remotes/phones/video controls.
- WASH BEDDING: Wash pillows, comforters, quilts, and throw blankets on the couch too.
- WASH TOYS: Many plastic toys can be placed on the top rack of the dishwasher or wiped clean. Wash stuffed animals in the washing machine with a gentle detergent and dry in the dryer.
- TOOTHBRUSHES: Soak toothbrushes in hydrogen peroxide for about 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly in water. Replace toothbrushes when illness is over.
Contact The Clean Haven for a free cleaning estimate!