Keeping your carpet clean can sometimes be tricky (especially if you have young children or pets running in and out of your house!) Keeping your carpet clean is not hard if you have some tricks up your sleeve. Here are some tips to keep those annoying muddy stains out of your carpet.
- Make sure to vacuum well to remove any dry dirt.
- Dip a cloth into detergent and dab the spot repeatedly, then hold the cloth onto the spot for several seconds.
- Wait about 15 minutes.
- Next, soak up any remaining liquid with a dry cloth.
- Use a clean cloth dipped with lukewarm water to dab the spot repeatedly.
- Press the cloth into the spot.
- Repeat this process until the stain is gone.
Don’t forget to call The Clean Haven for the rest of your cleaning needs!