Sometimes we forget about the washer because it is the one that is supposed to be doing the cleaning! It could use a good clean itself though, and doing so will keep your front loading washer fresh along with the clothes in it!
1. Mix 1/4 cup baking soda and 1/4 cup water in a bowl. Pour this mixture into the detergent container.
2. Then pour 2 cups of vinegar into the drum.
3. Set your washer to normal load at the hottest water setting.
4. Close the door and start the machine. The baking soda and vinegar naturally break up mineral deposits and any mold growth while cleaning and refreshing your washing machine.
5. Finally, use a scrubber to rub around the opening of the washing machine, removing stubborn mold or residue and wipe clean with fresh water.
Try this once a month to keep your front loading washer sparkling clean! Give The Clean Haven a call and we will make the rest of your house sparkling as well!