Cleaning the refrigerator is often one of those tasks that we keep putting off until later. It seems to be such a big job that requires so much time. It’s not as time consuming as it may seem. Follow these steps and you’ll have a clean fridge in no time!
- Start by taking all of the food out of your refrigerator. You may want to move cold items to another refrigerator or put those items in a cooler with ice while you take your time cleaning.
- Next, take out all of the removable drawers and shelves from your fridge.
- Fill your sink with steaming hot water, vinegar, baking soda, and a little dish soap. Using a dish brush, scrub the drawers and smaller shelves and set them out to dry.
- Sprinkle some baking soda on the larger shelves. Add a little vinegar and some real lemon juice and then scrub away the residue with a dish brush. Don’t forget the sides of the refrigerator too.
- Use paper towel to dry everything and you are left with a sparking refrigerator!
Call The Clean Haven and we will be glad to give you a quote to clean your refrigerator (and the rest of your house!) for you!